Friday, February 25, 2011

C4K Summary 1,2, and 3

netball
Mrs. Lurgin is an elementary school teacher in Saskatchewan, Canada. She also coaches volleyball. The blog post I commented on was about a ski trip that the class went on to Asessippi Ski Area & Resort, which, by the way looked like a fun place to get to go to for the weekend.

In week two I commented on a student in Mr. St. Peirre's 5th grade class in the Comsewogue school district in New York state. Sidney posted about a trip he made to Florida. I imagine he enjoyed the weather there as opposed to all the snow they have been getting in New York.

In week three I posted on a student on a student's post in Mrs. Squires Point England school's grade 5 class in Auckland, New Zealand. Jonita seemed like a great kid. She was interested in sports. She liked basball which is my personal favorite sport. She also said she liked Netball. Before reading her blog I had never even heard of the sport. It seemed very interesting. It is like basketball, but without a backboard, you can't dribble, and there are seven players on the court as opposed to five in basketball. I am very glad to have the oppurtunity to learn about new cultures. I can't wait to keep learning new things from these children across the world.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like you had some really interesting students to comment to. Some of the students that I had didn't have that much on there blog. I agree with you. It is interesting to learn from all the students from around the world.

    ReplyDelete